Alex from Alex Silver PR got in touch to let me know about a super competition from Fake Bake so I have to let you all know too.
I’m sure you know my love for Fake Bake already and this just increases the love – ‘Real Women Fake It’.
How to enter
Fake Bake are looking for a face to their latest campaign and the title says it all, they want ‘real women’. Out with the supermodels, you now have your chance.
The great thing is that there aren’t many requirements to enter just be over 18. They’d like a photo along with 200-300 words on why you should or your nominee should be one of Fake Bake’s Real Women and send that off to [email protected]
Suggestions include admirable qualities, challenges you/they may have overcome, career achievements or life inspirations and anything else lovely you can think of!
- Four lucky ladies will be chosen by a celebrity panel (last year saw Sam Faiers and Josie Gibson).
- Glamourous photo shoot in London with a pre-shoot pampering with their ‘Glam Squad’.
- All images taken from the shoot will be yours to keep.
- The opportunity to be a star of a major Fake Bake marketing campaign in association with a UK charity.
- A year’s supply of Fake Bake goodies.